I like these Day in the Life posts. Looking forward to Shima's. I think you forgot to mention the part of Darian's life where he is collecting the bottles with his pants down. Nice. All the pictures on the water made me think you guys are living the life. And then there were all these posts about the days of your lives.
This is a really cute post. It may seem somewhat unremarkable how we spend an ordinary day, but someday it will be almost beyond imagination that life was once like that. I want to see a post on what a day in the life of Shima would be like.
I'm also enjoying these posts and am looking forward to yours! The boys look great. I can't believe how overwhelming and hopefully rewarding Jeff's work must be! Great pictures, especially Darian collecting bottles:)
7 comments:
I like these Day in the Life posts. Looking forward to Shima's. I think you forgot to mention the part of Darian's life where he is collecting the bottles with his pants down. Nice. All the pictures on the water made me think you guys are living the life. And then there were all these posts about the days of your lives.
I'm loving the "Day in the Life.." series. I'm hoping yours is next!
ah man! He is hilarious! Him and Lucia would be a riot together. I love these pictures.
This is a really cute post. It may seem somewhat unremarkable how we spend an ordinary day, but someday it will be almost beyond imagination that life was once like that. I want to see a post on what a day in the life of Shima would be like.
great pics. your kids are so freakin cute! i wanna see a day in the life of shima next :)
I'm also enjoying these posts and am looking forward to yours! The boys look great. I can't believe how overwhelming and hopefully rewarding Jeff's work must be! Great pictures, especially Darian collecting bottles:)
hey this is kristen...your old byu friend. what the heck are you guys doing in malawi?
I live in Nebraska.
Post a Comment