More to come, more to come. Do you realize I've been just sitting at my computer day and night waiting for you to post the "after" shots of the inside of the house? I'm not sure how much longer I can sit here.
SO lovely. You guys have taken such great advantage of Utah real estate by buying one of these wonderful historic homes. They have so much character and you guys have updated it perfectly. That kitchen is to die for. It is never going to go out of style (love the farmhouse style sink!).
Wow, Shima, it's gorgeous. You guys must be so happy to be moved in! I love the floors - the wood and stone. So pretty! And the built-ins! Your front door! Amazing. All of it. I love the paint you chose for the outside.
Wow, seeing the "before pics" makes me that much more impressed! I'm glad Jeff's hidden talent found a way to shine... haha. I really do love everything you did. And it was so good to see you guys! We'll be watchin movies soon :)
7 comments:
More to come, more to come. Do you realize I've been just sitting at my computer day and night waiting for you to post the "after" shots of the inside of the house? I'm not sure how much longer I can sit here.
AMAZING! Can't wait to see it in person.
SO lovely. You guys have taken such great advantage of Utah real estate by buying one of these wonderful historic homes. They have so much character and you guys have updated it perfectly. That kitchen is to die for. It is never going to go out of style (love the farmhouse style sink!).
Wow, Shima, it's gorgeous. You guys must be so happy to be moved in! I love the floors - the wood and stone. So pretty! And the built-ins! Your front door! Amazing. All of it. I love the paint you chose for the outside.
I hope you guys have many happy years there!
I love it all! One day soon I will be a house guest
Wow, it looks great!
Wow, seeing the "before pics" makes me that much more impressed! I'm glad Jeff's hidden talent found a way to shine... haha. I really do love everything you did. And it was so good to see you guys! We'll be watchin movies soon :)
Post a Comment