So it is a joke between Jeff and I that everytime I leave the house (or go away) one of the boys (or all of them) get a haircut. So true to form, Jeff gave Kian a haircut when I was with the young women on Tuesday night. He looked great so I didn't complain.
I also took Kian for a haircut on Saturday before our big date. Kian went for his first ski lesson with his dad and Darian and I went to get a haircut and then went on a date to the Nickelcade.
He loved it. He especially seemed to really like the air hockey. Funny though, he thought that when the puck went into the hole in front of him that he scored not me. So he was extremely pleased when I beat him 7-2.
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment