Sunday, January 31, 2010

Snorkeling

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

familia Bybaran said...

Wow. I am so glad you put up these pictures (finally)! The trip looks amazing. The water is gorgeous and the fish and the fruit... Man, I am so jealous!

alexandra said...

Oh my gosh, it is like you guys are characters in some fiction novel of whom every single reader is completely jealous. I won't go into detail. Every single aspect of these photos is gorgeous!

Heather said...

The boys are getting so big! Crazy!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Love the pictures. Sounds like an amazing trip. Poor Kian, good thing his dad is a doctor!

sunny said...

It looks like you had a wonderful holiday. What a place. Kian is turning into quite an outdoorsman if he is going snorkeling before the age of 5. And I can't believe he will be turning 5 this year. And that you will be moving to Provo. And that we will see you in a few months.