Both boys insist on wearing ties like their dad.
Kian was so excited to show me his new "art". He colored this picture and used the gluestick to glue it on the wall upside down. He was so surprised that I wasn't as excited about it as he was.
Some "Ts" and "Os" courtesy of Kian on our porch. On the brightside he is learning his letters.
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow Jeff, that's the nicest luit that I've ever seen you in...
Awesome art. What's wrong with a little glue stick on the wall? Baba would be mad at you for yelling at him for that.
Hey! I know I just barely left a comment on your previous post, but I just have to say how adorable your boys are! They are so handsome. (Bode wore the same costume as Darian this Halloween!) I bet they're loving their African adventure. I'm glad to hear that boys are up to the same ol' tricks, whether it be here or on the other side of the world... haha. :)
Post a Comment