Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween

 
For the second year in a row we went to the U.S. embassy Halloween party. Kian was a lion and Darian was a monkey.
 
The highlight of the party was a really tall man dressed as a gorilla. The children were uniformly afraid of him. Some were in tears. It was hilarious.
 
Kian won scariest costume. Second year in a row.
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

familia Bybaran said...

Who was doing the judging? Why wouldn't the tall gorilla man get scariest costume? Kian is the cutest lion I have ever seen. Ditto Darian and monkey.

Persianlass said...

could your kids be any cuter?

Justin said...

I was a lion for Halloween too, but Kian's costume was way better than mine. Cute Pics

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Your kids are adorable. I really can't imagine Kian winning scariest costume! Fun updates on your day to day life.