Monday, September 14, 2009

Darian turns 2

 

 
\
 
The highlight of the day was watching Darian blow out his candles and then being genuinely surprised when everyone clapped. Being the second child, he's not used to getting all of the attention so it was fun to watch him enjoy it.
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Happy Birthday! The big two and it isn't terrible!

alexandra said...

whoa! when did he transform into his older brother? love that hair! happy birthday baby!

Carolina said...

He really does look a lot like Kian in these pictures. He's a cutie.

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

I cannot believe Darian is 2 yrs! Wow, how fast time flies when you don't see people everyday. I'm glad he enjoyed the attention, I think being 2nd is a particularly hard birth order place. Happy birthday Darian.

Kerianne said...

Hey Jeff & Shima! It's been awhile since I checked in on you guys. Happy late b-day, Darian... looks like a rockin party! And that wild dog in your safari pictures looks exactly like my old dog Jasper... haha.:) We were bummed that we never saw Jeff while he was here, but understand of course. I'm actually heading your way... kind of. I got invited to go along with a humanitarian group to Kenya. So close, but yet probably too far away?? Maybe you could at least brief me on what to expect! Anyway. Sorry for the long message. Hope you guys are doing well!