I am dying at what a cute mini jeff he is. but i must say that there is a strong resemblence btwn your facebook photo and kian.
These pictures are adorable! I have shown them to Cyra three times already (at her request). It is uncanny how much Darian looks like you did when you were little.
Love the pics, Sophie still associates NYC with Kian.
shima!!! your little boys are super, super, super cute!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am dying at what a cute mini jeff he is. but i must say that there is a strong resemblence btwn your facebook photo and kian.
These pictures are adorable! I have shown them to Cyra three times already (at her request). It is uncanny how much Darian looks like you did when you were little.
Love the pics, Sophie still associates NYC with Kian.
shima!!! your little boys are super, super, super cute!!!!
Post a Comment