I am in love with the circle rug in the tent! This circular weaving style is all over Swaziland - artwork, rugs, place mats. Nothing is rectangular. I bought a set of place mats that look exactly like this rug at Manzini Market near Mbabane. After six years, they still smell like that wonderful, chaotic place.
Hey Shima & Jeff!!!!!! O.K. I've been checking in on your blog for the past few months, and JUST NOW figured out how to leave a comment.(I know... it's something I probably shouldn't admit. I am definitely not a regular in the 'blogger world'.) Anyway, your blog is one of the few I love to follow... it's almost painful at times because I am so jealous! How amazing is your life right now. I think it's so cool that you guys have this opportunity. wow. How long are you staying?? If I see one more picture of a place like Mumbo Island, we might just have to fly out and visit you. Thanks for letting me spy on you. Now that I know how to comment, I'll keep in touch! Kerianne kan_db@hotmail.com
What a place. Incredible in fact. Looks like a great trip. And you guys might have created the most adorable little boys on the planet. For the record.
6 comments:
It's so beautiful there! Kami has been trying to sell me on Malawi... these pictures help. Happy Anniversary!
I am in love with the circle rug in the tent! This circular weaving style is all over Swaziland - artwork, rugs, place mats. Nothing is rectangular. I bought a set of place mats that look exactly like this rug at Manzini Market near Mbabane. After six years, they still smell like that wonderful, chaotic place.
Hey Shima & Jeff!!!!!!
O.K. I've been checking in on your blog for the past few months, and JUST NOW figured out how to leave a comment.(I know... it's something I probably shouldn't admit. I am definitely not a regular in the 'blogger world'.) Anyway, your blog is one of the few I love to follow... it's almost painful at times because I am so jealous! How amazing is your life right now. I think it's so cool that you guys have this opportunity. wow. How long are you staying?? If I see one more picture of a place like Mumbo Island, we might just have to fly out and visit you.
Thanks for letting me spy on you. Now that I know how to comment, I'll keep in touch!
Kerianne
kan_db@hotmail.com
I want to go to there
Jared
That water looks like the water in the Caribbean. Hopefully, it is as nice.
What a place. Incredible in fact. Looks like a great trip. And you guys might have created the most adorable little boys on the planet. For the record.
Post a Comment