Sunday, May 24, 2009
Sensitive Kian
Kian is sensitive about certain things. When he was two, I made cookies one day and we sat down to eat them. We each had two cookies. I ate mine and he ate one of his and then walked away. He was gone for a while so I figured he didn't want it and I ate it. He came back soon after and noticed his cookie was gone. He asked me what happened to it and when I told him I ate it, he looked at me as if I had just punched him in the face. And then he proceeded to cry for a long time. And he's not one to really cry too often. Well since then we have learned not to eat the boy's cookies. And when I make cookies at night and he says he wants to have some when he wakes up, we make sure there are some cookies when he wakes up. I never want to see that sad face again. He's made this easier by labeling his cookies before he goes to bed to remind his cookie-loving mom to steer clear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
That's so cute! I miss Kian so much. Cyra has actually gotten really sensitive lately too. I am constantly offending her.
Those pictures of the lake are remarkable! It's so beautiful.
What a sweet boy he is. You are such a good mom.
Cookies for breakfast is the best. That boy is on to something.
Post a Comment