Happy Mother's Day Again
Mother's Day in Malawi is October 13. Jeff was pleased to hear that he would have another opportunity to celebrate mother's day since he didn't get me anything the first time around (in May). Kian made me a beautiful glass poem thing that I loved. And Jeff commissioned these two men to make me a big chocolate cake. It was awesome. We swam at the pool and Jeff made tacos. One of the best meals I've had since we've been here.
Oh and the three of you who read this may wonder why we haven't posted for a long time. We had a burglary at our house while we were away in Chinteche (pictures posted above) and so we moved to another place and its been pretty much chaos.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy second mother's day. Looks like fun--I hope your new place is a little bit safer. What an adventure!
That cake looks awesome. Sorry I'm commenting on everything all at once, but we're really glad you have a blog! And please let us know if there's anything we can do for you from here.
it's more than three people, i think! i don't read everyday, but i try to keep up.
Post a Comment