Thursday, November 13, 2008

Embassy Halloween party
 
So the Americans in Malawi pulled out all of the stops for this party. It was unbelievable. They had trick-or-treating tables, a fortune teller, haunted house, and lots of really cool made-in-china american toys and american candy.
 
Everyone was fighting over the Reeses peanut butter cups and hersheys because they don't sell those here. I made sure Kian got a good stash of those.
 

 
Too bad Darian couldn't get his own bag. I love that Kian is still at the age where he doesn't care or notice that I eat all of the good stuff out of his candy while I "keep it safe" for him.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

familia Bybaran said...

YAY! You posted. I love that you steal D's candy. Hilarious.

DevJam said...

shima, it's good to see some new pictures. looks like a fun halloween party. the costumes kian and darian are wearing actually look like some of the robison's old halloween costumes. devin and i have been thinking about you and missing you. we love you. go obama!