Our first burglary attempt This is a picture of the wall outside of our house two weeks ago. We had three guys jump over the wall to try to burglarize our house. It was a 1 am and luckily our guard Kenneth was awake and hit his panic alarm. The alarm scared the guys and they all ran off. We got the kids inside our room and G4 Security came and checked things out and left. I thought I would be more scared but neither of us were that worried about it. The alarm is a pretty good deterrent. We've been told to get a dog or two and we've thought about that as well. Apparently burglary season is coming in October and November so we may think more seriously about getting a dog soon. So this happened two weeks ago and I didn't want to post this in case parents or friends would be concerned. Now we have razor wire on top of our wall so it will take a special burglar to get over it. I'd like to see if anyone is up to the task.
This is a picture of our neighbor's electric wire fence. No one messes with this stuff.
Sunday, October 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Burglary season, interesting. What makes it burglary season? Is there a season opener?
-Alisa
Burglary season--sadly because the growing season is ending and food is less available.
OMG...that's so scary...be careful shima.
Post a Comment