Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The eating of the cake
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mahya said...

Happy birthday Darian :*:*:*:*:* these kisses specially for you honey.
every thing is ok in there?
Have a fun in Malawi guys.
boos for kian too...boos for you.
I miss you.

alexandra said...

I can't get over how beautiful your kids are. Those close ups of Darian are so adorable. Don't you guys have enough earning potential without having supermodel kids?

You guys look like you are having a great time! I am glad that everything seems to be workin gout so well!

Carolina said...

I can't believe time passes so fast--your kids are growing up! I think it's great you packed table cloths. I'm anxious to find out what else made it into your suitcase. It's like Mary Poppins' bag.

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Happy B-day to Darian. Wow how time flies. I'm in love with that picture of just his face, such big beautiful eyes. I also love Kian's tiger face and the fact he thinks you guys live in Central Park now. Such a city kid! I'm glad he also likes organge fanta. If you want a real treat (for grown ups since you may not give Kian caffiene) mix it half and half with coke. The Germans do it all the time and it's one of my favorite drinks called a spaytsie (sp?).

Unknown said...

Wow you really made the move!! How exciting! I want to hear all about it! I'll email you when I get a sec. What a fabulous adventure.

So excited for you guys...stay safe!

xxx, Tanya