
We met Madar and baba (and mamanee and Darius on the beach. It was the most relaxing part of the summer. Kian's highlight was surf lessons with his dad!



And surfing with his uncle Darius

Baba and I walked/ran every morning. He was so cute and would get up at 6:30am and wait for me until whatever pathetic time I would get out of bed to go with him. Sometimes I got up at 7:30 or later but after a while I started setting an alarm and being a better beach walking buddy.

Darian enjoyed cuddling with mamanee on the couch and being snuck food by her every chance she got.

And of course, playing on the beach and learning to swim the length of the pool at home.


Relaxing with mom in the hot tub

Messing around in the pool

Making sand castles with cousin Darush

Watching a lot of Olympics


And of course the amazing sunsets.

And now...back to school. Sniffle. Sniffle.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment