This was funny! Thanks for updating your blog, Shima! I'm still reading along! You have such handsome boys! And the most fun was to see you on this video and hear your voice after almost 15 years!! You sound the same as our roommate days all those years ago! :) --Jamie
Thanks Jamie! I miss you a ton. You are in Phoenix right? I may get out there this fall to present at ASU. Are you close to there? We may have to meet at Last Chance or something. I would really love to sit and hang out with you. We got robbed of a winter semester 1998 and I want to get it back. :) Shima
Yes! I'm actually in Gilbert, outside of Phoenix. But it's like 15-20 minutes from ASU and I would LOVE to meet you for lunch or Last Chance! Anywhere works for me! If we "got robbed" winter semester, I'm afraid Eric was the thief! He's always been trouble. :) Let me know when you are here!
4 comments:
This was funny! Thanks for updating your blog, Shima! I'm still reading along! You have such handsome boys! And the most fun was to see you on this video and hear your voice after almost 15 years!! You sound the same as our roommate days all those years ago! :)
--Jamie
Thanks Jamie! I miss you a ton. You are in Phoenix right? I may get out there this fall to present at ASU. Are you close to there? We may have to meet at Last Chance or something. I would really love to sit and hang out with you. We got robbed of a winter semester 1998 and I want to get it back. :)
Shima
I thought that I wanted a washer/dryer in my apartment to be happy, but apparently all I need is a zoo near my house.
Yes! I'm actually in Gilbert, outside of Phoenix. But it's like 15-20 minutes from ASU and I would LOVE to meet you for lunch or Last Chance! Anywhere works for me! If we "got robbed" winter semester, I'm afraid Eric was the thief! He's always been trouble. :) Let me know when you are here!
Post a Comment