We went on a little winter getaway to Kona, Hawaii. It was beautiful. We have no pictures of this but the last night we had to evacuate our hotel due to the tsunami in Japan. It was actually a little scary since we didn't know how bad Hawaii would be hit. We bought water, beef jerkey and reeses peanut butter cups and slept in our car in the Wal-mart parking lot while we listened to updates on the radio. I pretty much decided that I never want to live on an Island. There were a few houses taken into the ocean a mile away from us but generally speaking, the island was unharmed. Kona is cool because there are amazing beaches, volcanos and cool rain forests. And apparently a Zebra, who is friends with a donkey. Quality time at the pool. We went to the top of the highest mountain and spent a lot of quality time on the beach while it was really cold in Utah. Darian made some hilarious faces sleeping in the car.
3 comments:
I think you need to plan a trip somewhere warm every March. Trip looks amazing. LOVE the pics of the boys--they just get cuter and cuter.
Do Darian and Kian fight over the same Hulk T-shirt or do you have two? I miss those kids so much, can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
I love Darian's victory arms at eating spaghetti. I love your boys, they are beautiful.
Post a Comment