Jeff and I decided it was a good idea to walk around the perimeter of Manhattan. 35 miles in total. It was a great idea except I forgot that my old lady body didn't agree. Jeff had loaded up our moving truck that he is driving across country to Utah the day before so he was hurtin' as well.
We made it though. Our stubbornness prevailed in the end.
Thursday, June 03, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
wow.
The thought of walking even 10 miles in this heat is enough to make me faint. You guys are crazy. But good for you. Really good for you. And nice work.
Even in the midst of 8+ million people you somehow manage to get out into nature (concrete jungle style). You guys get the super outdoooooooooorzy award!
"old lady body?" hmmm, that's not right. You two are the best looking NYC walkers I've ever seen. Nice job.
So impressed!
ooh, would love to try that!
Post a Comment