What handsome boys! So you're back, huh? Welcome home! I need to email you to get all the details. I have loved all the pictures you have posted from Malawi! --Jamie
wow, it's been so long since i've visited your blog. i love seeing pictures of you guys. the boys are darling. i can't wait to see them in person. congrats on the move and i hope you're enjoying yourselves. much love.
6 comments:
Oh my, I think I'm in love. They are just so beautiful.
What handsome boys! So you're back, huh? Welcome home! I need to email you to get all the details. I have loved all the pictures you have posted from Malawi!
--Jamie
these boys are very handsome.I love them so much.boos for them :*
I miss you guys
wow, it's been so long since i've visited your blog. i love seeing pictures of you guys. the boys are darling. i can't wait to see them in person. congrats on the move and i hope you're enjoying yourselves. much love.
Welcome back to the blogging world! Kian is such a Jeff mini-me. It's crazy. Such cute boys!
Post a Comment