Kian's favorite christmas toys
Darian hugging one of the "goggies." He brings his shoes to us and makes you put them on him so he can go outside and play with the dogs.
Playing with Jennifer (Monica's daughter)
Kian insisted on wearing a tie to church a few weeks ago. I don't know where he learned it, but it definitely wasn't from his dad.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I'm stumped. If it were a bolo tie, I would blame Mark.
that's an adorable picture of kian. the pics from the other posts didn't work. can you try to repost them?
That's a good looking boy if I ever saw one. While the tie might not be Jeff's doing, the untucked shirt and web belt look like his influence:) Is Kian wearing a pair of Birkenstocks or Chacos on his feet?
sup Jeff, are you going to teach Kian how to sing pirate songs in church?
Shima and Jeff, your boys are just gorgeous. I know I say that every time, but I can't help it. They are absolutely beautiful.
Post a Comment