Apparently Bunda Mountain is a sacred place for evangelical Christian groups.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The last picture here is a really good one (the others are great, too, don't get me wrong). I just like the alternating red shirts, dirty shirts; fancy shoes, no shoes; Americans, Africans. Plus the wind is blowing your friend's hair for an extra cool effect. Good work, Shima.
3 comments:
The last picture here is a really good one (the others are great, too, don't get me wrong). I just like the alternating red shirts, dirty shirts; fancy shoes, no shoes; Americans, Africans. Plus the wind is blowing your friend's hair for an extra cool effect. Good work, Shima.
So beautiful! I love the mountains--I am missing those in the Midwest. :)
jeff and shima,
i love your latest posts. your kids are just too cute. what beautiful scenery and people!
Post a Comment