Kian is the sweetest looking and acting little boy. What a great first day of school picture. Love the haircuts on both father and son. Lake Malawi looks very nice. The gas line looks slightly less nice. Good luck Kian!
The captions worked just as well with the beach photos. Which should tell us something about education. Just kidding. Loved the one of Darian standing. I see that exact thing about four hundred times a day. What a lovely/hard knocks (does Darian also fall over forty percent of the time?) time of life.
I have to say, sadly, that Cyra did not recognize Kian. He looks so BIG shima! I loved all the pictures. Lake Malawi is beautiful. Keep these pictures coming. I love it.
8 comments:
There aren't very many boys sweeter than Kian, if any. We miss having him around these parts. School rules, Kian. Keep studying.
lovely kian...Good luck boy :)
Kian is the sweetest looking and acting little boy. What a great first day of school picture. Love the haircuts on both father and son. Lake Malawi looks very nice. The gas line looks slightly less nice. Good luck Kian!
The captions worked just as well with the beach photos. Which should tell us something about education. Just kidding. Loved the one of Darian standing. I see that exact thing about four hundred times a day. What a lovely/hard knocks (does Darian also fall over forty percent of the time?) time of life.
Boys, your hair looks great!
Everyday I think about a way to visit...
kian looks adorable. nice choice on the first day of school outfit. i especially like the lunchbox.
I have to say, sadly, that Cyra did not recognize Kian. He looks so BIG shima! I loved all the pictures. Lake Malawi is beautiful. Keep these pictures coming. I love it.
Hi Shima and Jeff, Kian does look so much older with his short hair! Looks like you guys are already settled into your big adventure! Have fun!
Post a Comment