Awesome pictures. Oh my gosh, that picture of Darian with the Arab scarf around his head looks JUST like you when you were little with the roosari. No joke. He's adorable.
Kian was so funny. I was asking him in church what he did in CA and he was like: Oh, just played with my friends. I was like, did you run around on the beach? Umm, No. I just swam and stuff. Like, why would I run around on the beach? He's so hilarious. And you all have nice tans now.
Hey Shimma is so nice to see that you guys are doing good, and enjoing nature.I love your photos.I have news for you, Duaine and i are going to receive our endowments on November22, here in the city and get siled in Salt lake Temple.I am so excited. I will send you pics later. We love you and your family very much xoxo Sister Gil & Duaine Clements
2 comments:
Awesome pictures. Oh my gosh, that picture of Darian with the Arab scarf around his head looks JUST like you when you were little with the roosari. No joke. He's adorable.
Kian was so funny. I was asking him in church what he did in CA and he was like: Oh, just played with my friends. I was like, did you run around on the beach? Umm, No. I just swam and stuff. Like, why would I run around on the beach? He's so hilarious. And you all have nice tans now.
Hey Shimma is so nice to see that you guys are doing good, and enjoing nature.I love your photos.I have news for you, Duaine and i are going to receive our endowments on November22, here in the city and get siled in Salt lake Temple.I am so excited.
I will send you pics later.
We love you and your family very much
xoxo
Sister Gil & Duaine Clements
Post a Comment