Saturday, May 03, 2008

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Chelsea said...

Adorable! Shima, your boys are gorgeous... Hope you guys are doing well.

mahya said...

wowww...what a cute boys.I love them so much and i miss them too.
kiss them,shima.
booossss :*:*:*

Marci + Dan said...

Your boys are so cute.

Sunny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sunny said...

I thought that stroller in the hallway belonged to the 2nd floor neighbours' visitors. I thought I heard kids one day. But then thought it strange that I hadn't heard any little feet for a while but the stroller was still parked there. Turns out it's yours. Excellent. Glad to see you're taking your home shoes off and getting out and enjoying yourselves.

LilMisfit said...

Oh my goodness, Shima! I found you! It's Jamie, your incredibly fun roommate from freshman year that ditched you right in the middle of the year to get married and has always felt bad about it...

Anyway, I found your blog randomly through your sister through Leslie...and I just had to tell you hello. Your boys are ADORABLE! I can't believe how much your baby looks like you. He is just delicious. I am so glad to see that you are doing well.

I don't have a blog, but you can email me at JamieRButler[at]qwest[dot]net. I'll basically be stalking you through your blog now. You aren't going to be able to shake me. Go ahead. Try and lose me again. :)

alexandra said...

Shima your boys are so unbelievably cute. I wish I could meet them!

Carolina said...

Super cute.

Anonymous said...

Shima, your kids really are so cute!

The McKay's said...

Your kids are absolutely gorgeous! Miss you guys...

Anonymous said...

theyre so beautiful shima! i miss kian so much. hope all is well in the big city!