
Sample scene from one of the many family parties in Tehran


Tourkan and Darian

Baba with three of his sisters

Golestan Palace in Tehran

Top of Zorastrian Towers of Silence in Yazd

Yazd

Kian, Iman and Amid in Kashan

Jeff, fitting right in in Esfahan

Hanging out with the cousins in Tehran
9 comments:
The beautiful pictures from Iran :)
we miss you guys.
Great pictures. We miss you guys but glad you're having a wonderful trip.
"Jeff"? Is that how you say caveman in farsi?
What an awesome trip! How long were you guys there? I like your bangs a lot, btw.
Everyone looks great. That picture of Kian eating that popicle totally took me back there. It's going to be weird to see our kids being kids in Iran. I guess I never envisioned it. Good picture.
What an adventure! Makes me want to hit the road and see new things. Enjoy!
Shima, we really enjoyed your op-ed piece in the SL Tribune. Well done! When I opened the paper and saw your picture I had to take it around the office "Hey, I know this woman." That is the closest to famous I have ever gotten. Thank you.
-Ashley
I just found your blog--it looks like you guys are doing well and having fun. Please come move to Utah--Kendall and I need some friends. . . .
Shima, I don't know if you remember me, but I went to law school with you (was a year behind you, I think). Anyway, lovely pictures of your sons, and your trip to Iran looks like it was amazing. I found your blog through Alexandra's. Glad you seem to be doing so well!
Post a Comment