


Darian's reaction to his first meal: mushy peas

Kian in his favorite "home clothes" Jeff makes
fun of me because Kian, Darian and I never leave the house.
To make it worse, one day when Jeff was airing his concerns
about the three of us never leaving the house, Kian came running into
the room wearing his dinosaur slippers that my mom got him for Christmas saying,
"look mom I have home shoes just like you"
"look mom I have home shoes just like you"
3 comments:
Cyra is always saying how the "boy" eats mushy peas--there is a line in her book about a baby eating (not polar bears or hopping fleas, but) mushy peas. And you obviously know how I feel about home clothes.
I can't get over how cute your kids are!
I was happy to see that you weren't just trying to help me not feel bad about my agoraphobia-like behavior. No elevator, NY winter, new baby. Enough said.
Very cute pics and anecdotes. Anytime you're ready to venture out let us know:)
Post a Comment