How are you guys like the perfect little beach family? I love it. I think spending Thanksgiving on the beach sounds like a wonderful idea.
It almost seems comical to have a pool that close to the beach. I'm always jealous of people who have that good natural tan in December though; I just wish it was me!
Your boys are gorgeous! I just found your blog on Mehrsa's blog. I'm so glad you started one. I love to keep up with cute families.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How are you guys like the perfect little beach family? I love it. I think spending Thanksgiving on the beach sounds like a wonderful idea.
It almost seems comical to have a pool that close to the beach. I'm always jealous of people who have that good natural tan in December though; I just wish it was me!
Your boys are gorgeous! I just found your blog on Mehrsa's blog. I'm so glad you started one. I love to keep up with cute families.
Post a Comment